GABUMONGABUMONMOMOMOM! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH GABU QAQ
the kingdom hearts english voice cast is so funny to me like??
- ex teen pop star as roxas
- sixth sense kid as sora
- 7th heaven main cast member as riku
- kim possible as yuffie
- soap opera star as cloud strife
- count dooku as diz
- the girl from heroes as kairi
- mandy moore as aerith
- LANCE BASS FROM NYSYNC as SEPHIROTH
you could not make this shit up if you TRIED
don’t forget luke skywalker as eraqus and spock as master xehanort
This is a real radar screen of #MH370 airplace which suddenly disappeared out of thin air on its way from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia to Beijing. There were no distress signal, indications of rough weather, or other signs of trouble when the plane was reported missing. The pilots communicated with the Air Traffic Control without showing any discommode sign in their voices.
Source: Malaysia Airlines
There is no sign the plane or any clue where it might have crashed found as we speak.
HI there. Aviation side of tumblr here, reporting in.
Until they find the wreckage of the aircraft, nothing I say is necessarily true- however, I can make a few best guesses.
From what I can gather, the aircraft was lost from radar contact at roughly 2:30 AM local time. That means it’s dark out. Now, the plane was said to have changed course before losing radar signal.
Let me clarify something- losing radar signal does not mean that plane disappears. Radar technology is not perfect- it can be blocked by bad weather, mountainous terrain, or a slew of other variables. There are recorded “dead spots” around some radar stations that are totally unpredictable and there’s just nothing that can be done. As one aviation expert says;
“It depends on where you are but generally below a certain altitude, I think roughly 30,000 ft, you are below civilian radar. You are not seen and you report your own location,” - Unnamed aviation expert, source
For those of you who don’t know, most passenger airliners have a cruising altitude of around 30,000 ft. Now, as to whether or not the plane was captured on military or private radar is another issue entirely. The military is currently denying having seen the aircraft on radar beyond where it lost contact.
My personal explanation for this crash is actually quite simple. No mystery involved- just another plane crash.
That they have not found the wreckage in 5 days, yes, is slightly unusual- however, not unheard of. In fact, there are many cases where it takes much longer to find anything more substantial than floating debris:
”The first bits of debris were found on the ocean surface five days after the crash. The bulk or the wreckage was located nearly 2 years later, and the “black boxes” were found a month after that.” - Regarding the crash of Air France Flight 447 in June 2009, source
Not finding wreckage within a week is never a sign of some sort of mysterious intervention.
Now, what do we know about the airplane? Here are the facts:
- The plane was flying during the early, dark hours of the morning
- The plane had been in the air for roughly 2 hours
- The plane was therefore at roughly 30,000 feet
- The pilots relayed no danger or mayday before disappearing
Therefore we can conclude that whatever happened, happened suddenly, at 30,000 feet or higher, and in the middle of the night.
This accident was likely not a sudden catastrophic failure of the plane’s systems, mechanical or electronic. The situation that most likely describes what happened is this:
- Pilots take off, reach cruising altitude
- It’s dark, so they trust their instruments more than the barely visible horizon (all fully licensed pilots must be able to fly by their instruments only, no visual cues)
- Pilots head over the water, lose all visual cues
- An error occurs in the plane’s avionics (altimeter, heading and information display system) that causes it to display incorrect information
- The pilots, having no visual reference, do not notice the problem
- The autopilot (which is engaged during normal cruising flight) begins to read in incorrect data, and adjust the plane improperly
- There is a very real chance that the plane now descends below civilian radar’s minimum altitude, losing radar contact with no warning
- At the point, the plane can fly for hundreds of miles, under the radar’s view
- Civilians on a nearby island report seeing a low flying plane (3,000 ft)
- The plane crashes into the ocean a very, very far distance away from where its intended path was
This explains how the plane lost radar contact with no warning, as well as why the wreckage has not been found. The other option is a little more drastic.
- Plane takes off, pilots reach cruising altitude
- A problem with the plane’s compression system causes a lack of pressurization at 30,00 feet
- The problem goes undetected, and the system send out no warnings
- The passengers and crew slowly suffer from oxygen deprivation, dying shortly at such high altitude
- A dying pilot accidentally moves the control column, causing the plane’s autopilot to disconnect
- The plane enters a shallow but uncontrolled dive
Here, the situation can spread into two equally correct theories. Either:
1. The plane’s dive steepens and the aircraft, with all passengers and crew on board already dead from oxygen deprivation, slams into the ocean at roughly the speed of sound- it might have even broke up midair, spreading the debris field. When it all hits the waves, it gets pulverized into material too fine to be easily detected.
This explains the lack of finding wreckage, as well as how the plane disappeared so quickly off of radar, with no warning- perhaps the crew were dead before anything went wrong. Though, if you take the civilian testimony into account, scenario 2 might be more true:
2. The plane stays in a shallow and uncontrolled dive, stays below radar the whole way down, and ends up crashing in a relatively soft landing (though still destroying much of the wreckage) very far away from the search areas. Most of the wreckage sinks, and that’s that.
If you think the idea of an aircraft losing oxygen at altitude is impossible, please, research Helios Airways Flight 522- where this exact thing happened, resulting in the deaths of 121 passengers and crew.
Oh, and lastly, I’d like to visit perhaps the most frightening explanation of all- no, not terrorism or hijacking- but a sabotage by the crew. It has happened before, to EgyptAir Flight 990. After leaving John F. Kennedy Intl. Airport in October 1999, the plane went out over the Atlantic Ocean, and promptly crashed, killing everyone on board. Investigators found nothing to suggest a catastrophic failure of the aircraft, instead citing an employee who had just been fired by the airline as the cause. Gamil el-Batouty, the co-pilot for the flight, is suspected of having forcibly pushed the plane into a dive after being reprimanded and fired for sexual misconduct while at the hotel. Evidence against el-Batouty includes a recording of him alone in the cockpit (the pilot having left to the washroom) saying “I rely on God”, before the plane’s autopilot was disconnected, and the plane entered a steep dive. It soon crashed into the ocean. You know the rest.
It seems on our missing flight, one or both of the pilots could perhaps have been reprimanded, or even let go from the airline, after violating airline policy regarding passengers in the cockpit. This violation is rather serious, and while the pilots have good records, nothing can be ruled out. source
Please, everybody, stop treating this like a goddam mystery. It’s not a Bermuda Triangle, it’s a lost airliner that has yet to be found. This plane could stay missing for two years, and I still would not fall to these ridiculous conspiracy theories. The plane crashed- it wasn’t abducted by aliens, or vaporized mid-flight. These three explanations are very possible, and not uncommon in the industry. Before you make judgement, please, get informed.
Oh, and let me finish with this- I would like to extend my apologies to the family and friends of all of the souls on board, including those of the crew. I believe that it was NOT the deliberate actions of any crew member, let alone the pilots, that caused this accident. I still do hope for a happy outcome, however, this is incredible unlikely at this point.
New Characters! Sonic Boom!